Logo for Lutheran Church Missouri Synod

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Preschool

Here's the latest on the Early Childhood Program at Christ Lutheran Church. For those of you I haven't had the privilege of meeting, my name is Chris Boettcher. I am the Director of the program, newly installed on Sunday, August 1st. My family and I moved here from WI on July 14th. We are so blessed to be part of this phase of Christ Lutheran Church. As for the Early Childhood Program, we are working to be licensed for infants through preschool age. Please keep us in your prayers. We will be using 2 of the classrooms for infants and toddlers and the fellowship hall for preschoolers. As I write this we are waiting on a building permit to install a sink in each of the classrooms and a small toilet in the toddler room. We also will be installing flooring around the sink area. We are waiting for the grant money to replace the ground cover on the playground and fence in the area, as well as supply the center with needed equipment and supplies. At this time we have several children pre-registered for each age group. I ask for your continued prayers for the completion of the work already done to make this dream a reality, and that the Lord would send families to use the center and be drawn closer to Him. In His Service, Chris Boettcher

No comments:

Post a Comment